Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My New Best Friend

Okay so maybe it doesn't qualify as a friend, but it sure makes a bad day good...
My sweet Mumsy gave this to me. She has been telling me to take it off her hands for months now, but I just got around to actually taking it. It is an ADDICTION! I totally dig sewing! I have started small with a dress for a CPK which is turning out SO DANG CUTE! I whipped these up yesterday...
I had JS try these on, he LOVED them. Too bad they are for Girls. Next project SPIDERMAN Jammies!

3 comments:

Joni said...

They are adorable! Great job!

Swain Family said...

Thats awesome. I am just learning to sew I have made a few things. Now we REALLY need to get together and work on projects

Kristan said...

I am so jealous. I want to learn to sew..want to teach me? Love your guts!