Monday, December 1, 2008

Whew!

That's the best word to describe the weekend. It has been a busy but FUN few days! I always love having Turtle home, especially extended weekends! So COOL! Beginning Wednesday, we started painting the kitchen. Can I just say, it is a LOT harder than it looks! I am so impressed with the way it turned out! I guess working on it for 2 days isn't so bad! It looks like a whole new kitchen. I would post pics, but I think I left the camera at my MIL!
Thursday we painted up until it was time to go to the In-laws for YUMMY supper! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love it not only for all the family we get to visit with, but also because it is a holiday focusing on being grateful for what we have. I for one am so incredibly grateful for the many blessings I have been given. I have a fantastic husband, whom I have no clue how I would live without. My boys are the cutest little dudes ever. I have a nice home that keeps me warm. A wonderful family that loves me and my little family unconditionally. As if that weren't enough, I have even MORE BLESSINGS! But there are too many to list!
Friday it was off to my sweet niece AD birthday party! I can't believe the little squirt is FIVE! She is such a doll, and is the life of any party, Friday was no exception! Saturday, it was more painting. We finished the kitchen, and then I started on my Master Bath! It is going to look SO COOL when it is all done! I can't wait! Sunday we set up our Christmas tree! JS absolutely LOVES the ornaments! He had so much fun setting up the tree! I promise I will post pics soon!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday week! We sure did!

1 comment:

Joni said...

Can't wait to see the new paint!Painting can be a big project. Way to go!