Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Sweet Four Year Old....

JS is one of the sweetest little boys ever! I just love the kid, and not just because he is my son. He truly is such a sweet little spirit. He loves to give hugs, and more than anything he loves to please and make people happy. If I am having a hard day, he is picks up on it, and gives me loves, or goes and grabs a Coke out of the cabinet for me... (Smart Boy!)
I have been so proud of him this week! He is making amazing progress. He is truly growing up. Yesterday, he brought home his project from his Developmental Preschool. He is so proud of his little snowmen. He even took this picture of it!

I bought a puzzle for him this week. He showed some interest while I was getting my hair done, and I figured this would be a good way to challenge him. I thought he would struggle a bit, given the challenges he faces. But you know what??? I was SO WRONG! Happily WRONG! He did the puzzle all by himself! He struggled with one piece out of 24! I am so proud of this kid! He really works hard! Gosh, I love my boys!

1 comment:

Joni said...

Awesome snowmen! JS did a wonderful job!