Sunday, May 17, 2009

lately...

Things have been pretty crazy at our house... between cars being on the fritz, computers on the fritz and everything else that goes along with being a mommy, I haven't had a minute to update the trusty old blog.
First thing I want to share is a priceless conversation I had with little Jaker:
Jaker: Mom, can I have some Chocolate Milk Please?
Mom: Sure Jaker, Just a minute.
Jaker: Can I have some right now Please?
Mom: Here you go!
Jaker: Thanks Mom.
Mom: Who's the best Mommy in the whole world???
Jaker: Gramma!!!

At least he is honest!

I had a fantastic opportunity to run in the Race for the Cure last weekend. As always it was extremely touching! I love that race. It is worth every minute!
Jaker is doing good in Swimming. He loves it! He is very close to passing Tots II. Jokester is full of energy and keeping me on my toes! He has recently learned how to roll his eyes... he does it alot. As much as it makes me laugh, I hope it is just a phase... not a good thing to do to people!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

I love that kids are so honest I am convinced my kids think I need the brutal honesty because I am somehow unaware of my own shortcomings. But on the flip side they love me through my flaws.

Joni said...

That's kids for ya! ;)