Saturday, December 19, 2009

Entertainment!

We had the opportunity to see Jaker PERFORM! If you know Jake, you know he LOVES the stage! Anything he can do to be in the limelight, he will do HAPPILY! He is so good at it! He doesn't have a shy bone in his body... contrary to popular belief! Lastnight was his Kindergarten program at the Little Learner's Academy! We thoroughly enjoyed it! Last year he had a program there as well, and I saw a side of My little Jake, that I never knew existed! HE'S a HAM!!!! Here are some pics of the event last night. They aren't the best since I am photographically challenged, and well, let's just say the camera has had it's better days!



This is a video of Jake telling what makes Christmas special to him...in case you can't hear it well... he says, "When Santa brings me Presents!" Yep, that's my boy!

Today I had the opportunity to meet up with my girlfriends from Jr. High and High School. We went to lunch at the sandwich shop we all worked at our Sophomore year! So many laughs! So many memories, and lots of inside jokes that our old boss, the owner, had no clue what we were talking about! It was a FANTASTIC Day! Here are some pics!

Thanks ladies for so many years of laughter and fun... and thank you to Super Grinders for HEARTBURN from Hell!!!

2 comments:

leadatortilla said...

He looks super cute as a little tree!! hee hee!!

Alisa said...

Way to go, Jake!