Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One Bed...Two Beds...Who got BUNK BEDS!!!

Yep...you read it right, I caved and the boys got bunkbeds! The bedrooms in our house, while adequately sized, don't really fit two twin beds, a dresser and a nightstand all too well so we decided to get the boys bunkbeds. They are LOVING IT! and I mean LOVING IT! Jaker got up this morning and was excited to make his new bed! He told me I wasn't allowed up there...(I secretly think he heard Grampa Al tell Turtle that I shouldn't be making the bed up there in my bloated state!) So Jaker did it! He made his bed, without being asked and he did a pretty good job! Jokester actually stayed in his bed all night, didn't come in our room at all! I think this will be a good thing! Or at least I hope so!
This sounds silly, but it was a little emotional for me moving Jokester into Jakers room. (Can you tell I am pregnant?) I am so not ready for him to not be a baby anymore. The boys are both growing up way too fast! Is it too much to ask for them to stay little a bit longer? Jaker is already in school, learning to read, sounding out simple words, and playing video games on his DIDJ. Jokester is already potty training! He has #1 down pat... almost 100%, now if I could just get that #2 under control... that would be nice! Any suggestions on easing a kids fear of going #2 on the potty?

Without further ado, I unveil the pics of the boys new room! They truly do LOVE it!

1 comment:

leadatortilla said...

This is a big move for the boys AND mommy! The room looks darling!