Sunday, February 28, 2010

Little Courtney is Here!

We are happy to introduce you to our new little princess! We have all just fallen in love with this sweet little girl! We are so blessed! The boys are so good with her, and they were super excited to meet her and have her come home with us! It's been a great experience! The boys have loved having one on one time with daddy while mommy recoups in the hospital!
We have had so much support from our family and friends, and I am so overwhelmed with gratitude! What a blessing it is to know your family will stick by you and help out, even if it means babysitting all day long! Or, cleaning my house, or making dinner, or doing laundry for me... I even had a little angel go buy me a Cherry coke and Starbursts super late at night! What a SWEETHEART! MY GOODNESS, I am so incredibly humbled.
Delivery of this little princess was a little more difficult. We had a repeat Cesarean. It went well for the most part. I have a couple of issues that I never had with the other two C-sections, but overall I am doing okay. It's definitely more painful, but I am happy to say we are healthy and safe!









8 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Angie-Congratulations! She is so beautiful! What a gorgeous baby girl. I'm so happy for you. I hope you are feeling better soon-please let me know if you need anything.

Andrea

Amanda said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. The boys are in love with her already! If you need anything let me know!

Alisa said...

WOW! I didn't think it was time, yet!! Sorry to hear it didn't go as smoothly as the others, but I'm happy to hear you're doing well.

YAY!! Congrats on Courtney!!

Unknown said...

c o n g r a t s !

leadatortilla said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so happy for your little family!! I hope you start to feel better quick. It's amazing how these first few months after childbirth seem to "disappear" with time.... or does it?

Jensens said...

I really hope you are feeling better now! She is so beautiful! Congrats again!

Greg and Lara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you to have a little girl! Enjoy all the pink and bows and flowers!

Joni said...

She's such a cutie!