Saturday, March 5, 2011

My big 4 Year Old!


I can't believe it. Joe is FOUR!!! For the couple of weeks leading up to his big day, I begged. I PLEADED! I BRIBED Joe to stay three! Unfortunately, he didn't agree, and the boy turned FOUR! He is such a happy little four year old! To celebrate his big day, we let him pick a friend to go to Chuck E. Cheese. He took his favorite buddy Maddux. Those boys had so much fun! They enjoyed riding rides together, playing games, and of course hanging out with Jake and his good friend Jacie (Maddux' older sister.) It was so much fun watching the kiddos have a blast!
For Joe's Birthday, we had family over for cake and ice cream, and of course spoiling 101. He received so many nice clothes, a Leapster from mommy and daddy, and lots of fun new toys and gadgets!
Joey is growing up so fast! That little boy has eyes to melt your heart! He has a tough side and a sensitive side, and I just love him to pieces! He loves to learn, show off what he knows, and play with his big brother Jake! He is a great little helper to his baby sister, and the family dog! I am so proud of my little Joe Joe! Love you!

No comments: