Saturday, March 5, 2011

Recent Funnies!

I have to share this moment, because I am still giggling, and it happened a few days ago! It is definitely share-worthy.
Tuesday Morning Jake and Joe had gotten in trouble, for what I don't remember, but they got in trouble. As soon as they were allowed out of their time out, both the boys came into the kitchen where I was cleaning up. Here is how the conversation went.

Jake: " Mom, I love you so much. I love you more than Ice Cream!" (I am thinking in my head, wow that means a lot, have you ever seen how fast Jake can devour Ice Cream???)
Joe: " Yeah, and I love Daddy more than a fork!" (that's touching, who knew this kid was attached to his utensils?)
Jake: "Yeah, well I love Daddy more than CHICKEN!" (Jake won't eat chicken.)
Joe: " Yeah, well I love Mommy more than Chicken!" (Joe refuses to eat chicken too!)

It was so funny to hear these two "one-up" eachother. Oh the memories!

No comments: