Wednesday, June 24, 2009

To the Pops....

This post comes a little late, but if any of ya know me, you know I am late for EVERYTHING!
We had a great Father's day weekend! Nothing too spectacular, but we spent time together as a FAMILY! That's always the best way to spend time in my HUMBLE opinion! Turtle spent a LOT of TIME working on the Deck outside and made tons of PROGRESS! (Don't worry neighbors... we can't see in your yard, I have heard that was a concern!) It looks PHENOMENAL! I should post pictures... and I will soon!
Sunday morning the kids and I got up and made daddy breakfast! It is so adorable how much my boys LOVE their DADDY! He is the ultimate super man to them. He is MR INCREDIBLE, SPIDERMAN and LIGHTNING MCQUEEN all wrapped into one! Can he get any better than that?
After church I went to visit my pops. I left the munchkins home (eventhough they REALLY wanted to come with). We have to be careful with Grampa... his immune system isn't all there, and he isn't in the best shape for coughing or being sick! It was great to visit with him. He continues to improve... he looks fabulous! He is up walking around, and still NOT SMOKING!!!! YAY DAD! It has been 22 days and he is still going strong! It's a tough habit to kick I am sure, but what can't GI JOE conquer!!!
In closing, I just have to say... thanks to all the pops in my life! Ya'll are WONDERFUL! and I love ya!

No comments: