Saturday, October 10, 2009

Meet my li'l Dinosaur...

I made this cake for a friend of a friend. I have had lots of fun over the last couple of years making cakes, not only for my family, but my friends too. My good friend Brandy, referred her friend to me, and I was given the challenge to make a Dinosaur cake. I looked online, and found the cutest ideas. I decided 3-D was the way to go! Check him out....

I had a great time making this cake. It was a challenge, but only because I had never done it before, but I sure had fun! The boys loved it too. I think having cake in the house with Jaker, could be compared to having an alcoholic in a liquor store... sometimes it was a bit tough for Jaker to resist the urge to have a taste or two.... Thank heavens for Cupcakes!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

That is WAY cute! I didn't know you were so talented. I should have guessed. :)

Kara said...

How far in advance do I have to book you!?

Alisa said...

Holy cow! You MADE that?! That belongs in a magazine!

Swain Family said...

That is awesome you did such a great job! You and Kristy should go into business together!

Moonpie's Mom said...

Congrats! It looks amazing! You are a pro.