Monday, March 15, 2010

Almost Springtime...

Today was BEAUTIFUL outside! It was irresistable!! We had to get out! The boys wanted to ride bikes so I decided, I would do it! I would venture out with all three kids, and the silly canine! I bundled up little Courtney... I will let the picture speak for itself, and the boys in their jackets and off we went! It was so pleasant outside! Not even a BREEZE! It was great! Magellan loved being out in the open air for a purpose other than pottying, and frankly, I loved the walk! (Can't wait to run... but hey the walk was FABULOUS!)
Who Said Eskimos don't live in Utah!
Yesterday the boys were invited to Gramma's and Grampa's for some much needed fun with their cousin! They had a BALL! They were so excited to go play with their cousin and as if that wasn't cool enough, they got to go to Grammas with out MOMMY! How cool is that? (apparently my parents are much cooler than I am!) When we got there they were expounding some pent up energy on the trampoline! It really brought back memories of when I was a kid. I would play outside for HOURS! Whether it was riding my bike, or jumping on the tramp, or playing steal the flag with the neighbors, I remember being outside from the time my chores were done (okay maybe not always!) til when my mom yelled for me to come in! I hope my boys have the same active life. I had so much fun as a kid. I am motivated to get them outside to do some exercise everyday! (probably be more proactive when little Courtney is a bit older!

After dinner with my parents Joe passed out on the couch! (his preferred place of resting!) Jake decided to build a tower. The temptation was great. It was tugging at Turtle with a force that was undeniable... so yes, the two of them built a massive tower.... Like father like son??? You be the judge!

2 comments:

Jensens said...

Totally loving this weather! LOL at your angel bundled up... she is so gorgeous!!!

leadatortilla said...

You've motivated me to take a walk... we shall go out and enjoy the sunshine!! YEAH for another day like this!