Friday, March 26, 2010

My Big Boy!

About two weeks ago, Jake came to Turtle and told him that his tooth was bugging him. Turtle being the fantastic dad that he is decided to feel it, discovering that Jake had not one but TWO loose teeth! We have been talking to Jake about it over the past couple of weeks to let them know that his teeth would fall out and the tooth fairy would come! I wanted to make sure Jake understood this so it didn't scare him... blood and stuff tends to make him a bit nervous! Fast forward to lastnight...
I was working on finalizing everything for a get together at my house. Jake comes in the kitchen and says, "Mom, I think I'm bleeding, and it's yucky!" Turtle was home looked in his mouth and told Jake it was time for that tooth to come out. They went in the bathroom, Turtle worked his magic and VOILA!!! The tooth came OUT!!!! Jake was so excited about this that he wanted his other one out too. So... Jake lost his first and second tooth in the same night! Talk about luck!

I asked Jake how much he thought the tooth fairy was going to bring him, he replied, "One hundred dollars!" I don't know where that tooth fairy lives, but I am pretty sure she doesn't live on Imperial Oak!

No comments: