Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good times...

We at the big N house are having great times this week! JS absolutely loved Valentine's Day! LOVED IT! He signed each and everyone of his Valentine's for his preschool class. He is getting pretty good at it! He loved having candy (that's a given!) and sharing with his brother.
I signed him up for Kindergarten last week. I have to admit, I cried. I can't believe he is already old enough! What happened to my baby??? He is so big now! He is maturing so much! He loves preschool and his friends, I am sure he will love Kindergarten too! I am super excited for him! I think he will do great!
JA is being a 2 year old! He is into everything. He talks so much, I can't believe some of the things he comes up with! We took him for his pics at JCPenney last weekend, and when asked to smile, he looked at the photographer with his usual grumpy face and said "NO WAY!!!!" Man I love that kid! Lots of his pictures he looks grumpy, but that's my boy! I can't wait to get them back!
Turtle and I are enjoying the boys and our families! We love them and are so grateful! We are truly BLESSED!

No comments: