Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Dude!

I can't believe it! My baby is TWO! Can you? Holy crap the time has flown right by me! He is such a blessing to me and my family! He definitely has a bit of spunk to him, I secretly think he got that from me! He loves Thomas the Train, Lightning Mcqueen, and pretty much anything with wheels on it! His favorite foods are cheese, graham crackers (especially the cinnamon and sugar kind), French Fries, Chicken Nuggets (must be McDonalds ***YUCK!***), and a swig or two of mom's diet coke.
He talks quite a bit. He loves to say things like,
"I Stinky"
"I Funny"
"Mo Milk"
"Need that"
"Thank you Mom"
"Thank you Dad"
and "Love you"
He idolizes his big brother, and I love that they have a close friendship. They love to play, and fight (unfortunately). He is a momma's boy through and through!
I am so grateful for my baby boy! What a blessing he is! He is so much fun, and keeps us laughing! I love little dude!

5 comments:

Joni said...

What a cute little man! I hope he had an awesome birthday! He seemed happy all night!

Happy Birthday Joey!!

Swain Family said...

Happy Birthday Joey!!

Alisa said...

Happy Birthday, kiddo!!

Jensens said...

Ahhhhh, they grow up too fast, don't they? What a cutie!

Tamra said...

If they didn't fight, they wouldn't be brothers. They play so well, cause they have learning how to work out their problems (at least that is how I reassure myself). Happy birthday! It is so fun to see kids learn to talk, I love all the new words and the sweet things they say.