Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Newest Creation...

I went to Hancock Fabrics lastnight. (BAD IDEA!!!) They were having a super good sale (At least I saved some money right?). Anyway, I finally decided to get a pattern to make a handbag. There were so many adorable fabrics there that were on sale, and I just couldn't pick one combination... so I picked enough fabric to make two! I finished my first bag last night! It is so dang cute! Here is a picture or two.... This is my first one, so I am sure I will get better at it!

I had to throw in a picture of Jake and his buddy Ethan. These two go to Preschool together, and they love to play together too! The minute they see eachother, it is constant laughing! They just look at eachother, and Laugh! It's pretty funny!


6 comments:

Sara said...

I think they turned out way cute. Good job!!

Swain Family said...

how cute we really should get together to have a project day! Look how cute those boys are Kennedy is amazed that they know eachother

leadatortilla said...

That is stinkin' cute! Way to go! I'm so impressed!

Moonpie's Mom said...

UMMM!!! Where's mine!! I MUSY HAVE ONE!! How much can i buy one for??? p.s. thanks for telling me you changed your blog. i went to check out your blog one day and it was GONE!!

Joni said...

So cute!

Clifton and Melinda said...

How fun is that!! I have no skills...totally jealous of you babe!! :)