Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Courtney's Big Day...

We had such a wonderful day on Sunday. Turtle blessed our little Courtney! It never ceases to amaze me how strong I feel the spirit when he blesses one of our children. I am so grateful that he holds the priesthood, and more importantly honors it. When he blesses the children, I get this indescribable warm feeling... wow, I am blessed!
We had lots of family and friends come to join us in celebrating Courtney. I am so grateful for the support that we had. Thank you to those who took the time and effort to be with us. It was a special day for Miss Courtney and our family, and that was what it was all about.
I loved seeing everyone on Sunday. It is a neat feeling to have family and friends with us to share this special day. Here are some of the pictures...
Don't they look so handsome!!! I am so proud of my boys!
Miss Courtney with Grandma and Grandpa Nadauld
My parents !
Cousin Lea with Turtle!
My good friend Breezy and I!
I have more pics... these are just a few!
Thank you to all of you who came out... it means a great deal to us! We love ya!

2 comments:

leadatortilla said...

Isn't it great to have family around!?! Thanks for letting me crash the party and it was such a joy to be in your home. Why don't we spend more time together? - I do not know. But, everytime I'm around your family it feels like it was just yesterday even if it has been a year +!!!! Love you all so much!

Jensens said...

How do you look so amazing after having a baby such a short time ago? Congrat to this big milestone for Courtney!