Wednesday, March 11, 2009

9 years... Are you serious???

Nine years ago today, I married my ultimate best friend and true love! How amazing the last nine years have been. Sure there have been ups, downs and all arounds... but overall the last nine years have been filled with lots of fun, love, and acheivement. I am so grateful to my sweet hubby... sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky! I love the man what can I say! I was going to get some photos scanned in of our last nine years, but just haven't gotten to it yet... Justin has changed a bit!!!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Congrats to both of you! :)

Angie, I left a note on fb for you.

Greg and Lara said...

No way - 9 years! I was there even! It sure doesn't seem like 9 years ago. Congrats! And thanks for sending the layers top. It came just in time for a concert that night! :)