Monday, March 30, 2009

You busy???

Things have been a little crazy around here... okay not a little, REALLY Crazy! On Saturday, I threw a shower for a good friend of mine who is having her first baby girl! It was so much fun! Seeing all the little baby stuff really made me... well you know, BABY HUNGRY!!! I know I swore I didn't want anymore little ones after I had little Joker, but I am thinking I just might change my mind! I think back to how much fun it was to be pregnant. I loved it. I know, I am weird, but I really loved being pregnant! I just loved the miracle of pregnancy. Feeling the baby move, getting to know the baby before they were actually here. Whether or not we have another one is still in the air... but who knows???
Jaker and Joker are having so much fun! They love the snow! Magellan does too! I can't keep them out of it! Jaker was trying to ride his bike in it this afternoon... I think he was a little perplexed when he got stuck! We are spending a quiet few days at home while Turtle's car is on the fritz... I hope I survive. I get a little stir-crazy! Bear with me if I call you to just chat... I get a little bored at home!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

That baby outfit is SOOO cute! And you claim it is EASY?! I can't believe you!!

It was great to get together with you last week. Thanks soooo much for meeting up! Your kids are just as cute in person as they are on the blog :-) I hope we'll be able to get together, again!!

Tamra said...

Once I stop puking non stop at 4 months I totally love being pregnant until the last 3 weeks or so. If I get a vote:) you are a great mom and should really consider another baby. Love the baby outfit. You are impressive!