Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Official!

Don't get the wrong idea... I am NOT PREGNANT!
I am however registered for :

I am not super woman so I am doing the Half Marathon... but HOLY COW am I EXCITED!!!! I have lots of fun training with my buddy Mindy... Today we did an 8 miler run! It felt SO GOOD! Magellan was disappointed he wasn't invited to join me on my run like every other morning, but I think he will get over it soon! I am so excited for this... what a huge accomplishment this will be for me!
So pray for me on April 18th, heck join me at the finish line!!!

4 comments:

Breezy said...

Good for you and good luck to you also. I wish we were going to be moved back by then to cheer you on as the route goes down our street. At Least it isn't the following weekend when we are moving back (totally would suck to not be able to pull the trailer into our driveway to unload :))

leadatortilla said...

You are AMAZING!!! And I'm soooo impressed that you are registered for the big run - you go girl.

Greg and Lara said...

You go girl! You are my hero!

Andrea Griggs said...

You are wonder woman! I am totally impressed with anyone that does a marathon, but especially a busy Mommy! Way to go, you'll be awesome!