Monday, December 15, 2008

8 Things about Me!

8 Things About Me...
I just GOT TAGGED!
:*8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:
1. The Office
2. Judge Judy (I love her!)
3. Locked Up Abroad (On Nat. Geo.)
4. Law And Order SVU
5. Cold Case
6. Judge Joe Brown
7. Man Vs. Wild (although, I haven't seen it in a LONG TIME!)
8. Christina's Court
*Favorite Restaurants:
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Olive Garden
3. California Pizza Kitchen
4. IceBerg
5. Charley's Steakery in the mall.
That's all I really like... anywhere else, we can't afford!
*Favorite Places to Shop:
1. Lately, Hancock Fabrics
2. REI
3. Plato's Closet
4. Target
5. Costco
6. Rodworks, preferably with Joni!
7. OshKosh Outlet
8. Hmmm.... I can't think of any others...
*Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to church
2.Took a nap!
3. Talked on the phone to my mom.
4.Sewed
5. Talked to my Visiting Teachers
6. Made Soup for Supper
7. Ate Yummy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies that Justin made.
8. Watched episode of Judge Judy on DVR.
*Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. JS's Christmas Program
2. Turtle's Company Party... Only time I see Angie B.
3. Giving Turtle his Christmas Present... I hate keeping secrets!!!
4. Watching the boys on Christmas Morning
5. Spending time with Extended Family.
6. Sewing Pajamas for the Hellians, Um, I meant the Boys
7. Being done with Christmas Shopping
8. Hanging out with Turtle tonight
* Things on my Wish List:
1. A Healthy Savings Account
2. My Pilot to be Paid off.
3. My family to stay healthy!
4. JS to overcome his learning difficulty
6.My Hair to be done.
7. An end to the Economic Turmoil
8. Every Child to enjoy a Christmas Miracle

No comments: