Thursday, December 11, 2008

For Real...


Yep, it's real... Our house is on the market.
We have been asked what makes you want to move. You know that is a good question. Do I hate my house? Absolutely not! I actually love it! What about the neighbors? I love them too! The Area? I don't mind West Jordan.... The roads could be better, but for the most part it's a nice clean area... So why move?
Here's the answer... it is a great time to get an upgraded home, with a bigger yard... and maybe some of those extras we couldn't afford when we built this house...
It is so surreal that there is a for sale sign in my front yard. When they put it up, Turtle and I looked at each other, and said, "Well, I guess it's real now!" No more contemplation, we have it on the market.
It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Constant cleaning, painting, cleaning some more, straightening, cleaning, re-arranging... you get the picture! I still can't believe we are up for sale!
Here is the link on Utah Real Estate: http://www.utahrealestate.com/850863
So... wish us luck! We have had two showings this week... and a large number of realtors come through it for a property tour... Definitely feelin' the stress!

5 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

How sad! I didn't know you were moving! Good luck selling your hosue.

Sara said...

This makes me sad. But good luck selling, I hope it goes fast (for your sake, not mine)!

Swain Family said...

Wow how exciting! Good luck.

Tamra said...

I hope your house moves fast! It is such a cute home, so that shouldn't be a problem. We will miss you guys around-thank goodness for blogs.

leadatortilla said...

oh wow! I'm just catching up on my blog reading - I had no idea! I hope it works out quickly for you guys - it's nice to not have the pressure of "have to sell" - keep us posted!