Monday, December 22, 2008

We are READY!!!!


Bring on the Christmas! I am READY! 46 Presents have been wrapped, with two or three to go! The tree is up, the shopping is DONE! and boy am I relieved!!!!!
The boys are super excited for Santa to come! I don't what I am going to use for leverage after Christmas. I kind of like telling the kids I will call Santa and tell him NOT to come! But, I will think of something!
I am loving this time of year. Even the snow! It is so clean to me. I don't care to drive in it, but it is certainly nice to look at! I love having plans for things every night. It is fun to see everyone! Last week was a busy one... Tuesday was Turtle's Company party, Wednesday was JS Preschool Program, Thursday was my niece AD dance recital, and then Friday we were supposed to go to dinner with extended family. Unfortunately we didn't make it, since Turtle spent 2 hours trying to get home from work! He said he had enough bonding time with his Hoopty, and we were staying in!
I am so looking forward to this week! I hope ya'll are enjoying the season!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I am impressed! I haven't wrapped any presents and I am not done shopping!