Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Best Christmas Music EVER!!!


Okay ya'll, you know I don't lie! I have to tell you, I just got the best Christmas music CD! The name of the Group is Octappella! Honestly, I haven't enjoyed an album in A LONG TIME! It truly is AMAZING! The group is seven men, and there are no musical instruments, but you wouldn't know it with the vocal percussion! Oh my stars, you have to hear this album! If I can figure out how to add music to project play list I will! You will LOVE IT! I promise! My kids love this music! They constantly ask me to play songs over and over again! WE LOVE IT!
Here is a link to their website! www.octappella.com

1 comment:

Jeremy Griggs said...

Thanks for posting the review! You're the best! If you would like to come the concert on Dec 26th and 27th, just let me know and I'll get you some tickets.