Thursday, December 18, 2008

JS Preschool Program...

Lastnight we had the opportunity to watch JS in the preschool program held at the Little Learners Academy. It was so amazing! Those teachers work absolute magic with my little dude! What impressed me most was the amount of control they had over all of the little kids. They were all so obedient, it was FABULOUS! It definitely showed me that the school is well worth the $120 tuition we pay each month! I seriously love this school!

JS was a star lastnight! He loved being on that stage! He loved singing and the dancing too! We had lots of family there just for JS and I know he was so happy. He had both Grammas, both Grampas, Aunt L from NY, his cousins AM AD,and RA. Mommy, Daddy and Aunt K. He was lovin' all the attention. In fact he constantly waved to us from the stage, and even yelled hello. Absolutely sweet if you asked me.

For me, I was so impressed with all of the songs my little dude has learned. They began learning the Christmas songs Dec. 1st, and he knew nearly all of the lyrics, as well as the choreography. I got a little teary eyed watching him sign a song. I didn't know he knew sign language!!!! (BAD MOMMY!) He did so well! I am so proud of my little dude!

1 comment:

Joni said...

Wow! He looks like he had a blast! I'm sorry I missed it, I heard about it around 5:15pm when I dropped the girls off so we could head downtown but I'm glad two of our kids could make it. You know I would have been there with camera flashing and blinding everyone 'cause I am CRAZY like that.