Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fluffy and Fresh


Today was a great day for a certain someone in our house, okay canine! Sir "Gellan" (as the kids call him) had his day at the salon! It always amazes me at how much better he looks when he gets done at the beauty salon. He is so fluffy, and he smells SO GOOD! Why is it that when you wash your pets the smell only lasts for a day, but when you take them to the groomer they smell good for at least a week!
He has been strutting his stuff around our house all day. Being groomed seriously alters his self esteem. I am not making this up either, nor is this an exaggeration. He is STRUTTING! If I tell him to do something, he looks at me like, "don't hate me because I am Beautiful." Total metrosexual. He loves being pampered. He carries himself like royalty now. Let's see how long this lasts...

No comments: