Tuesday, July 7, 2009

$100.00.... I'll take that!!!

Today, I sat down and really looked through the ads. I used to use a service that did it for me (which was awesome by the way.... http://www.dealstomeals.com/) but, I decided I could save myself the $5 a month and do it myself. I just wanted to see if I would be successful. While looking through the ads, I had my trusty pen and paper, and wrote a list... yep, that's right a list! No more spontaneous shopping for me... we are going by the list and that is that! Before I tell you the great deals I got, check it out for yourself!
Take a guess how much all this cost... Keep in mind my entire table is covered in groceries....that is a ton of food!
Do you have your guess?
You Ready???
Just under $120.00! No really, I am serious! I just saved myself $100.00!
Here's the breakdown:
Coke Zero (cuz you know I live on that stuff!)
9 BIG boxes of cereal
6 jars of Skippy Peanut Butter
Two loaves of Bread
Two Gallons of Milk
Dozen Eggs.
2 Loaves of Tillamook Cheese
2 bags of Lays Potato Chips
2 Bags of Doritos
1 bag of Cheetos
2 6packs of applesauce
2 bottles of Hershey Syrup (Turtle and the kids dig Choco. Milk!)
1 half gallon of Breyers Ice cream
1 DiGiorno Pizza
10 Bottles of Gatorade (Awesome for workin hubby's and sick kiddos)
7 Cans Refried Beans
2 Loaves of Gramma Sycamores Bread
16 oz bag of Marshmallows
5 bags of Goldfish Crackers
Box of Capri Sun (Boys dig it!)
2 gallons of milk
2 Boxes Pasta Salad mix (super yummy)
2 Bottles of Vitamins for momma
1 Can of Tuna Fish... (tryin a new brand that is on sale.)
2 Boxes of Pop Tarts (great for breakfast on the run!)
1 Cantaloupe
1 box Wheat Thins
1 Box Triscuits
I am pretty stoked.... I am stocked up on a lot of items that our family uses. I have to admit it is gonna take us til October to use up all the chips... but I know they will be used up!
I am sure I can do better... but wow it is amazing what deals you can find in the ADS!!! GO ME!!!

1 comment:

Moleff Family! said...

thats awsome I could use some of your help! Good job!!