Friday, July 17, 2009

Good Readin'


I have been reading this book for the past couple of nights. I can't put it down! One night I stayed up til 1:30am reading! Okay.. it doesn't help that I didn't start reading it til midnight, but you catch my drift!
This story is phenomenal! What's even better is it is TRUE! The author is writing his experience after being involved in a head on collision with a semi truck. He is a baptist minister and he talks about his experience right after the crash, as well as the following months in recovery.
I haven't finished this book yet, but I am pretty sure it will be done tonight. It is so good, and I HIGHLY recommend it! My mumsy told me about it, and it is better than I thought it would be! It is more than just a true story. There is so much wisdom this man shares with his readers... things he learned through the service of others!

No comments: