Saturday, July 25, 2009

What is he Doing???

Okay friends and neighbors...some of you may have been asking yourselves, what is going on over there???
Why is there the constant pounding of hammers?
Why do they keep parking their cars outside??? HELLO??? it's hot outside!
What is with all the saws running constantly?
Do ya'll have a new obsession with Lowes and Home Depot???
And why on earth are you not up at the lake every weekend???

Here's your answer folks... (No we are not adding on to the house!)
Turtle has designed and is currently in the process of building a deck. Not a small one either... it's not the little joke of a deck we had before... this is a real DECK! And if I had my guess, knowing Turtle and his engineering skills, you could park a car on it with no problems whatsoever. (Don't worry, I won't try it!)
The deck is coming along quite nicely! I am excited to have a nice deck made with Trex! Something about not having to maintain every year puts a smile on Turtle's face!
So here are some before pics. Our backyard was UGLY! Don't worry you can agree with me... I won't be offended! I think the backyard was a HUGE deterrent to this house selling.... Now that we have decided to stay we are doing something about it! (Thanks honey!)
Once it is done... Turtle is getting a new car... Just kidding!

No comments: