Friday, July 24, 2009

Fun times at LAGOON!

Yesterday we had the great opportunity to join our good friends at LAGOON! They had some discount tickets they were willing to share with us... and boy did we take them up on the offer! It was FANTASTIC!!!! We met up in the morning and had some good times at Lagoon-A-Beach. The kids LOVED it! Jaker was having so much fun going down the waterslides as fast as he could with Asher. I think they were racing against time! We all loved the Lazy River. Jokester thought sitting on my lap in the tube was very nice, and Jaker... he just loved practicing his swimming skills down the river. We made sure the boys had life vests on... I think it made everything more comfortable!
After the water fun, Jokester went with Mindy to take a nap at her MIL, and I took Jaker to a Dr. Appt... Then it was off to pick up Daddy! Jaker was SO EXCITED to ride on rides with DADDY! I have to admit I didn't think he would really love the rides... I thought he would be nervous and uncomfortable. BOY WAS I WRONG! He LOVED IT! The bigger the ride the better! His favorite ride was the Lady Bug Drop. I went on this ride with him, and it scared me... but he thought it was great! He insisted on sitting next to a cute girl on the ride, not his MOMMY! He is growing up! He also loved the Bat. He is quite the little daredevil!
Both the boys loved the Rattlesnake Rapids! They thought it was great that we all got pretty wet! Jokester was a big fan of the cars, and also Puff! He would just Giggle and Giggle and GIGGLE! No fear... just fun!
It was a great day! We are so grateful to the Francis fam for invitings to join them! Here are some pics (courtesy of Mindy!)

1 comment:

Tamra said...

How fun. My kids love lagoon. I can't seem to talk Mark into it this year, don't really blame him, it has been kind of hot. But I do love to see the kids have so much fun.